Bishop Lady Broncos Shot Down The Falcons

#11 JuliAnna Jackson

Oscar Mendiola, Writer

Bishop Lady Broncos Defeated the Frazier Mountain Falcons

On Thursday, January 19 the Bishop Lady Broncos traveled to Frazier Mountain playing them for the second time this season leaving them behind in the dust with a score of 10-0 winning both home game and away game. When the Lady Broncos were playing in the freezing weather they scored within the first couple of minutes. At half time the Broncos had a score of 7-0 which headed to their favor and later they scored 3 more goals which ultimately got them the win.

Sophomore Ellie Crall was leading the charge with 4 goals and 2 assists while one of her goals was a header. Junior Brooklyn Braeten scored 3 goals and had one assist in hand, Captain JuliAnna Jackson scored 2 and had 1 assist. Alyssa Buchholz scored 1 goal which was a header and Zoe Dailey also had one goal. Elizabeth Ellsworth had one assist in the end.

Frazier Mountain demonstrated great sportsmanship and were a gracious host to the Broncos. The Bishop lady Broncos would like to thank them for their hospitality.

Coach Dailey said, “he’s real proud of how strong the lady Broncos defense is and how much the attack has improve throughout the course of the season.”

The Bishop Lady Broncos will be traveling to Cal City on Saturday, January 21 so they can make up the game that was canceled.