Spirit Week Recap

Shania Womack, Journalist

BUHS Spirit Week Recap

A few weeks ago BUHS put together a week of fun and spirited themed days for students to show their school pride and partake in spirit days. The week started with Nike vs Adidas and continued on Tuesday with Star Wars vs Star Trek. On Wednesday the classes started their battle with Decades’ day. On Thursday, the lowerclassmen wore black and the upperclassmen wore white. The week ended with class colors day and the blackout rally.

When asked how she felt about the spirit week theme freshman Abbey Gabriel said, “It was interesting, to say the least.” Gabriel talked about how she was sick and could not go to the rally, but she was very excited about the rally and wished she could go. Senior Morgan Hosch said, “I enjoyed the theme and personally I loved the star balloons, it really gave the feeling of space.”

The rally and dance elicited lots of positive responses from the student population. Several people liked the decorations and enjoyed the dance. The next dance of the year is the prom. Stay on the lookout for more information when it is closer to prom. Prom is set for April 13, 2019, at Whiskey Creek.

Tags: BUHS, Spirit Week, Spirit, Bishop Union High School, School Spirit, Bronco Pride, Recap