Wil Dillard Senior Profile

Eric Lind, Assistant to Sports Editor

Wil Dillard is a local hockey captain and outdoorsman who excels at nearly every school subject. He plans on attending the prestigious school of Colorado State University and pursuing a career as an anesthesiologist.  His hopes of obtaining this degree is to produce a large income for his eventual family. The thing that Dillard will miss the most about Bishop is the outdoors and wilderness section of the mountains. In 10 years he hopes on graduating from medical school and begin working out his desired career by searching for a job.

Despite having a serious interest in graduating medical school Dillard is going to first play Juniors hockey in hopes to better hone his skills while hoping to get a hockey scholarship. This student is a realist when it comes to professional sports, he wants to be in the NHL but realizes the immense talent that is required to do this. That is the reason why he is essentially taking a leave of absence from education temporarily. Overall Dillard is a focused individual that allots time for personal fulfillment while keeping his mind set on finalizing his educational aspirations. This student wants to be remembered most as “a dingus who beat the system” while acquiring the necessary education to succeed.