Senior Profile- Ashley Worley

Senior+Ashley+Worley+as+she+prepares+to+hit+the+ball+in+the+game+against+Desert%2C+10%2F19%2F2017.+Photo+by+Peter+Hernandez+Bronco+roundup+

Senior Ashley Worley as she prepares to hit the ball in the game against Desert, 10/19/2017. Photo by Peter Hernandez Bronco roundup

Matthew Rosga, Assistant to the Sports Editor

One of the many phenomenal student-athletes the Senior class has produced, Ashley Worley has got a plan for her future. With graduation fast approaching, Ashley is planning to move away from home and attended Santa Barbara Community College. Ashley will dearly miss her family and the teachers with whom she has built relationships with as she plans to pursue a nursing job, because she wants to help people, but she is excited to start her life. When asked if she was ready for college she replied like most Seniors would: “Oh hell no!”. In the next ten years, Ashley plans to be starting her career and long after she graduates she doesn’t expect her memory to live on here, and that’s fine by her. She says that she “doesn’t want them to.” She wants future students “to look to the future and not the past.” For those that know Ashley best, they know that nothing can hold her back, and she will accomplish all she puts her mind to.

Ashley Worley, Senior Profile, Volleyball, Santa Barbara Community College, Graduation, Nursing