Senior Profile – Dalanie Klemm

Dalanie Klemm is a very involved and successful student here at BUHS. She has a GPA of 3.2 and will be receiving the fluency award this year at graduation. In high school, Dalanie participated in the Dance team all four years. She really enjoys learning the beauty of dance and creating new memories with all of the girls. Her favorite memory of all was her last competition this year where she said that her team made it very memorable for her. Dalanie says that her favorite part of high school is how in between years we have time to do what we want but we’re also not fully on our own. She also likes the idea of going to school with people that she has grown up with. Along with juggling school and dance, Dalanie also has a part time job at the Bishop Veterinary Hospital. In her free time outside of school, she likes to hangout with her friends and family. After high school, she will be attending Montana State University to study Criminal Justice while also participating in a dance studio outside of school. She looks forward to the experience, meeting new friends, and learning about a topic that she is actually interested in. For the incoming freshman, Dalanie would tell them, “focus on schoolwork but still make time to go out with your friends and make amazing memories!”