Senior Profile Reyna Naranjo

Reyna+Naranjo

Reyna Naranjo

Jesi Ferrell, Writer

I got the chance to interview Reyna Naranjo 

Reyna is a senior at Bishop Union high school with a 4.3 GPA. She enjoys reading, playing golf, playing violin, playing video games, listening to music, and watching movies. Her favorite video game is subnautica and she loves the movie Spirited away by Studio Ghibli. This week Reyna is listening to Lana del ray, melanie martinez, Arctic monkeys.

Reyna is a big part of the bronco golf team and hopes to attend college and hopefully collegiate golfer. Minjee Lee is her favorite golfer and looks up to her. Off the golf course Renya is a part of Language club, hugs club, debate club, art history club, mathletes, and Eastern sierra pride youth.  Her favorite class is Spanish 4 because “De la mora is really fun and it is fun learning Spanish.” Said Reyna.

Reyna is looking at a few different colleges but still has not decided where she wants to attend. She hopes to continue golf and maybe minor in Spanish. If she could go back to freshman year and give herself some advice she would say “Stop worrying about relationships and focus on your own well being” , said Reyna. Some advice she would give to anyone in high school is “do what makes you happy and don’t let other people’s opinions matter” , said Reyna.