New ASB Officers

ASB

Leo Cortes

Scout Flynn, Karen Rivas, Kate Anderson

Cora Van Nest, Writer

At the beginning of the school year, ASB President and Vice-President, Kate Anderson and Baileigh Momberg were the only ASB officers but ASB has since elected the rest of their officer team including their treasurer, secretary, and class presidents. 

Their treasurer is Karen Rivas, and as treasurer, she is expected to oversee ASB’s finances and makes sure ASB has all of the forms they need in order to buy things such as field day supplies and dance decorations.

Scout Flynn is the ASB secretary and she keeps the minutes of ASB meetings and keeps a record of what they talk about during each meeting.

The ASB Senior class president is Kenia Gonzales, the Junior class president is Henny Charlie, Layla Philips is the Sophomore class president, and Madison Benninger is the Freshman class president. As class presidents, they communicate to the student body about what is happening with the school and upcoming activities.

We are always looking for new members to represent the student body and make school more fun!” said ASB Secretary Scout Flynn. “To apply for the class they would need to speak to the guidance office and also speak ahead of time to Mrs. Jensen.”

ASB is selling Homecoming tickets before school, during break, lunch, and after school in the Mall starting today. Be sure to buy your tickets before the dance Saturday, October 29th. They are $25 for students with an ASB card and $30 for students without an ASB card. Be sure to show your school spirit during the spirit days, homecoming events, and fundraisers next week.