Bronco Round Up

• May 22SENIORS We are so Close to Graduating Don't Let Yourself Fall Behind!

• May 22Make Sure to Congratulate Your New 2019 CIF Baseball Champions!

• May 20Class 2020 Sweatshirt Designs are Due!!

Feeling Stretched Thin….Try Yoga.

Shania Womack, Journalist

Brand New Girls Yoga Club

After a study done on yoga was released it was found that one in three Americans have tried some form of yoga in their lifetime. BUHS has officially announced that their Girls Yoga club is ready and open to those who are interested. The club meets on Tuesdays. From 3:30 to 4:25 in the CLBR of the BSC. If you are interested, it is important to note that experience with yoga is not a prerequisite.

According to Kathleen Stout, the main adviser of this club was approached by a member of Wild Iris. They told her that there was a counselor at Wild Iris was willing to teach the class free of charge.

“I was happy with the turnout and I am excited for new possible attendees. I feel like the more the word gets out, the more people will show up. At this moment there is no limit to the amount of participants, and if the Carl Lind Board Room became too small, we would simply move locations. ”

In order to spread the word even more, Stout plans to have a table set up at Bronco Pride Night. She hopes that students will be able to de-stress from their day and just have time to relax.

Tags: BUHS, Clubs, Bishop, Yoga, High School, Yoga Club, 2019,
About the Writer
Shania Womack, Writer

Shania Womack a freshman at Bishop Union High School has the ambition to be top of her class. She came to high school and it was close to being what she...