Bronco Round Up

• March 19Come To The Talent Show on Wednesday at 6pm

• March 19Still need community service? Check your Aeries Portal to see your progress towards graduation

• March 19Minimum Day on Friday! (03/22)

Feeling Stretched Thin….Try Yoga.

Shania Womack, Journalist

Brand New Girls Yoga Club

After a study done on yoga was released it was found that one in three Americans have tried some form of yoga in their lifetime. BUHS has officially announced that their Girls Yoga club is ready and open to those who are interested. The club meets on Tuesdays. From 3:30 to 4:25 in the CLBR of the BSC. If you are interested, it is important to note that experience with yoga is not a prerequisite.

According to Kathleen Stout, the main adviser of this club was approached by a member of Wild Iris. They told her that there was a counselor at Wild Iris was willing to teach the class free of charge.

“I was happy with the turnout and I am excited for new possible attendees. I feel like the more the word gets out, the more people will show up. At this moment there is no limit to the amount of participants, and if the Carl Lind Board Room became too small, we would simply move locations. ”

In order to spread the word even more, Stout plans to have a table set up at Bronco Pride Night. She hopes that students will be able to de-stress from their day and just have time to relax.

Tags: BUHS, Clubs, Bishop, Yoga, High School, Yoga Club, 2019,
About the Writer
Shania Womack, Writer

Shania Womack a freshman at Bishop Union High School has the ambition to be top of her class. She came to high school and it was close to being what she...