Kori Boxley- Senior Profile

Matthew Rosga, Sports Editor

Kori Boxley is one of the kindest, funniest, and most athletic students on campus. Entering the home stretch of her Senior year, she was unfortunately not able to participate in her final soccer season as a Bronco due to another injury to her knee, but she is proud of her team and thinks that they worked really well, and she is very proud of what they accomplished. Despite not being able to compete this season, she will always carry around her favorite memory of high school, her freshman year when she and the team made it to their CIF Championship game.

Now that the soccer season is finished, Boxley is turning her attention towards life after graduating from BUHS. She says she plans on moving away and attending Cal State San Marcos in the fall of 2019. Boxley says she’s going to miss her friends, family, and the mountains, but she’s also excited for the new experiences the next chapter of her life will bring. She says that she feels prepared for college academically, but not so much since she doesn’t know how to cook, which makes her fear of starvation understandable. Boxley plans to major in psychology and criminal justice because she wants to understand human behavior, and hopes to continue playing soccer while she attends school. She doesn’t know where she’ll be in 10 years because of the unpredictability of life, but she’ll probably still be terrible at 8-ball pool. She hopes BUHS remembers her as a funny and outgoing person and wants to give a shout out to Cameron and Tian. Boxley has an incredibly bright future ahead of her, and the Class of 2019 is lucky to say that she is apart of it.

Kori Boxley, Senior Profile, Broncos, Soccer, BUHS, Bishop